Meeitng October 26, 2012

Meeting Minutes

Minutes
David from student affairs:

-assistant of student affairs since may – works with clubs and organizations and supports admin functions of res life and aaron doupe and international students

-coordinators introduce yourself to david ūüôā

Updates from chairs

Naz is busy next week but feels good right now

Kaela went to the Harvest Noon AGM, was cool

Brynn is busy next week but is good this week, volunteering going well

Sarah, events are going well

Wendi, needs card for deposits

Opening and Closing –

Clean up from events – sink full of pumpkin seeds on Thursday morning. Clean up for events needs work.

What is the schedule for closing?

Double check and schedule coordinators for closing.

Meeting Structure and MInutes

Events discussed outside of meetings, same for volunteers so we can bring yes or no responses.

Minutes reflect decisions passed

Agenda sent out by Wednesday

Measurable goals and to-do lists created in meetings

Cleaning schedule:

Pick a Saturday every month to clean in pairs

Naz and Natalia doing cleaning next Friday

Tuesday Nights

Plant Drive

We have sprouts. Nat will make fliers for plant drive.
Facebook. Post behind the counter.

Clothing Swap

Yes+ will set up clothing swap\

Community Art Projects

Michelle would like to take this up for next semester

To Do List

-anti oppressive stuff – ties into general vision of teaching people about the safe space policy – Goal: get the message and email and blog post out, print and photocopy fliers.

-training scheduled from opirg next Friday

-One art creation minimum on Tuesday

-Gus video

-Plant drive
and blog post

-2 shelves on the walls for plants\

-unclog the sink
on our own
-Weekly cinema night

-2 evenings a month hosted by volunteers (part of the space use naz)

-Poetry slam with at least 8 people reading poetry by the end of the semester (michelle)

-Volunteers (full schedule by the end of next month)

 

Proposed Agenda – October 26, 2012 @10am

Meeting Minutes

Chair: Natalia

Secretary: TBD

Time: 2:00pm

Coordinators present:

Volunteers present:

1. Introducing David – 15min

2. Mood watch/Coordinator updates:

a) Co-Chairs – Naz & Kaela 5min

b) Volunteers- Brynn 5min

c) Social – Sarah 5min

d) Financial – Wendi 5min

e) Enviro/Facilities – Natalia 5min

3. Meeting structure and meeting minutes – 5 min

4. Cleaning schedule – 5 min

5. Tuesday nights – whats happening and promo plan – 5min

5. Creating concrete to do lists for planning weekly, monthly. Goals and tasks for each role. Any new roles need to be filled? 10 min

6. Indoor plant drive – 5min

This meeting aims to be 1hr5min long.

Minutes – October 19, 2012

Meeting Minutes

(Due to technical difficulties, the meeting minutes are somewhat incomplete this week. If you have anything to add from your notes, please post a comment below.)

Chair: Brynn

Secretary: Natalia

Time: Start: 11:00 AM

Coordinators Present: Nazampal, Kaela, Brynn, Natalia, Sarah, Wendi

Volunteers Present: Michelle Sciuk

 

1. Mood Check/Updates from each council (5 min each)

(i) General (Kaela & Naz)

Busy with schoolwork.

(ii) Volunteer (Brynn)

Need more volunteers, but the ones we have are amazing!

(iii) Social Space (Sarah)

In general, things are going well. There needs to be an email sent out to clubs to let them know about using Lunik for their needs. Also sees a need, through mixing of communication lines to arrange a meeting with Aaron Doupe, Daniel Ipyam to streamline our social policy enactment.

(iv) Financial (Wendi)

School and work are OK. Deposited moneys this past week and all spreadsheets are up to date.

(v) Environment (Natalia)

Still waiting on a meeting with Blair. Will send another email as follow up to show him the space and try to get on regular garbage maintenance for the space. Trying not to overwork my allotted hours. Some PTSD after the iron pipe burst last meeting but grateful and proud of how we fixed it… for now. Looking forward to working with the ‘softer’ infrastructure of acquiring indoor plant life.

 2. Anti-Oppression Education for GL Students

Naz will be making mini-flyers on the safe space policy and the structures of oppression in society. Want to delineate between anti-oppression and political correctness/censorship: big difference!

OPIRG will be coming in to do a workshop/training session.

3. Indoor Plant Life 

To put up plants we will need AA batteries for the stud finder. Kaela will acquire these.

Natalia is allotted a roughly 200$ budget for acquiring the required shelving, soil and plants. She will also publish a blog post with research on the benefits of plants/biofilters in maintaining healthy air quality. Some plants are better than others. WIll list the best indoors plants according to NASA research and our lighting conditions in the space and since many are easy to propagate, use the research to do a drive for free plant clippings/donations. The plants will need some maintenance, watering, misting, fertilizing.

Also look into getting soil/substrate in which to grow sprouts. Recommended location is on the north side of the main pillar between staircases as an under utilized space, accessible and with some light directed at it.

4. Message to all clubs about Group Use of Lunik 

As discussed in the opening statements, there has been some miscommunication between clubs, Lunik coordinators and the staff at Glendon. Clubs are assuming they can use the space if they confirm with Aaron or the new student life staffer, Daniel. We really need to know who is using the space in what capacity in order to work effectively. Proposed: setting up meeting with Aaron, Daniel, Sarah, Kaela and Naz. It might be impossible to get Aaron Doupe and Daniel at the same time but will try. This should be done as soon as possible.

5. Upcoming Events

Not much on the menu this week.

Discussed the ResLife Halloween Haunt. The general feeling was that first year students dressed as superheros would not be sufficient to secure the space, as was suggested by the organizers. They do not have it in their budget to hire someone for 3hours*16$. We sympathize with the cause and event and will develop a slightly more specific contract for the event to allow it to happen. The main contact – Sabia?- will be acting as the main person responsible.

Rocky Horror Picture show on Monday before Halloween!

6. Tuesday Nights and Lunik Events

Tuesday nights are desireable, low key events with alcohol to meet a demand for booze on campus while encouraging a healthi-er style of alcohol consumption than is generally sought with university students.

The problem is that each week, the permit costs 75$ plus time to acquire it, and it is hard to break even if attendence is low. We are not trying to make money, but we doubt that loosing money is worth all of the work that goes into making them happen with the new, stricter and prohibitionary regulations from the monopoly that is the LCBO.

If we can promote them, we agreed to try the nights of October 30th and November 6th. Kaela will try to get a band in for the 6th – Trouble and Daughters, led by the son of two of the Mommas and Pappas. We will reassess the continuance of Tuesday nights drinks after these nights. Therefore, we need promotion.

Wendi agrees to be in charge of  picking up the alcohol on Sunday or Monday and dropping off the empties and unconsumed the next day (we cannot store the alcohol).

Natalia agrees to volunteer bartend, and we should try to find someone to assist her.

Need to get the liquor permit by Sunday, Oct 21. – Kaela

7. Lunik Outreach (tabling) and Volunteer Schedule (Mad Mimi upgrade?)

Lunik tabling arranged for Tuesday. The schedule is set : Naz 11am-12pm; Brynn 12-1:30; Natalia 1:30-3; Naz 3-4pm; Sarah 1:3-3.

Will have snacks, samples and posters, flyers. Natalia will make a poster for the garden.

We need this to get more volunteers involved in running the kitchen!

All agree to Mad Mimi upgrade and there will also be a hard copy of the schedule in the kitchen as an additional option for signing up for shifts.

We all agree to sign up for 1hour of official behind the counter time to encourage more people to join and fill in the schedule.

8. Board Meeting

Natalia will upgrade the by-law amendments as per the last BOD meeting. Kaela will send them out.

Darryl Reid suggested we have a meeting and start tentatively planning for the AGM athough we still have under a year in which to legally do this (18mos from the time of incorporation, February 2011). Need to get BOD on board with what we are up to so they can respond accurately when interacting with university operations directors.

9. OSCA Conference

Ontario Students Cooperatives Association conference. Nov. 9, 2012.

Brynn and Wendi expressed interest in attending. The website has been hacked by “The Punisher”… Natalia will find the info and forward it to interested parties. Must register and confirm by Monday. Inquire into funding from Darryl as happened last year.

10. Harvest Noon AGM

Thursday, October 25 @ 5pm.

– skipped over due to time constraints –

11. Pay 

Spreadsheets updated, everyone paid up. Naz has most thorough, detailed and effective logging style which we should try to mimic. It is a subjective matter as to what deserves logging and what is volunteering.

Agenda for October 19, 2012 Meeting

Meeting Minutes

Chair: Brynn

Secretary: Natalia

Time: 11:00 AM

Coordinators Present:

Volunteers Present:

 

1. Mood Check/Updates from each council (5 min each)

(i) General (Kaela & Naz)

(ii) Volunteer (Brynn)

(iii) Social Space (Sarah)

(iv) Financial (Wendi)

(v) Environment (Natalia)

 

2. Anti-Oppression Education for GL Students (10 min)

 

3. Indoor Plant Life (5 min)

 

4. Message to all clubs about Group Use of Lunik (10 min)

 

5. Upcoming Events (15 min)

 

6. Tuesday Nights and Lunik Events (10 min)

 

7. Lunik Outreach (tabling) and Volunteer Schedule (Mad Mimi upgrade?) (15 min)

 

8. Board Meeting (5 min)

 

9. OSCA Conference (5 min)

 

10. Harvest Noon AGM (5 min)

 

11. Pay (15 min)

Meeting Agenda for October 12, 2012

Meeting Minutes

Agenda for meeting

Chair of meeting: Wendi

Secretary: Brynn

Time: 11 AM

Present:

Coordinators:

Wendi, Naz, Brynn, Kaela, Sarah, Natalia

Volunteers:

Michelle, Colvin

1. Updates/mood check from each council (5 Р10mins)

(i) General/Kaela & Naz

  • Mood: okay, a little stressed (Naz)
  • spent time cleaning/organizing last night (Michelle will come and clean behind counter)
  • will print out brochure for membership
  • list of needed things (weekly?) – whiteboards on wall (Naz)
  • Kaela will buy ink for printer
  • back room has to be clean (can be done in an hr with everyone’s help) – create workspace/office
  • OPERG will set up anti-oppression training (Friday during weekly meeting), Victoria/David will try to get conflict resolution
  • Mood: a lot of stuff going on outside of Lunik, personal concerns, preoccupations (Kaela)
  • Gus was good! Got lots of footage to edit and put together for website
  • working on YUconnect (David will open up slot fo register)

(ii) Volunteer/Brynn

  • Mood:

(iii) Social/Sarah

  • Mood: fine, frustrating emails, but keeping on top of things (Sarah)
  • met with Aaron Doupe, how to deal with events – he wants to be more in the loop (cc to emails)

(iv) Financial/Wendi

  • Mood: sleep-deprived, not doing school work (Wendi)
  • picked up binder/dividers for inventory (invoiced for that)
  • updated financial spreadsheets on google doc (sales and thanksgiving event – need to update Gus’ event)
  • met with Brynn and talked (helpful and felt better), and talked to Michelle
  • too much talking one on one and not enough group discussion – more communication

(v) Environmental/Natalia

  • Mood: feel good after last two events, Lunik will be growing for decades, we are just starting, would like to help with volunteers, but think we’re doing well (Natalia)
  • position is only two hours a week (including meetings, time is filled quickly) – would like to participate in discussions and be involved but trying to do necessary position things without doing too much
  • emailed Blair and will set up meeting
  • more feedback – what needs to be done?
  • forward emails sent to the Lunik account
  • Dominic left plunger, was supposed to come and snake it to really unclog, for now it is partially clogged – make sign? No food!
  • Get big compost bin (green with wheels) –¬†ask university (Natalia will ask Blair), if not buy from city or Home Depot
  • Michelle to redo sign with garbage¬†(match 7 principles sign) – for next semester, for now temporary not as fancy one

2. Recap on Gus at Lunik/General Promotion (20 mins)

– Turnout was good (around 20?)

– Would be great to use video/material gathered for website/media presence for Lunik, get photos printed out – good to emphasize: Lunik had our coffee farmer here! Buy our coffee!

– Need to do more of a campaign for getting people down here (one poster could be directly about cost) – big poster?

– Promotion not posters? – paperless = less trash, outside of school (Lawrence Station, bus stop), strengthen email list, tabling outside caf (free samples, price list comparison, ingredients list)

  • Wendi make comparison posters, Natalia can sit at table, Kaela/Naz will organize, hopefully be ready for week after next

– Graffiti

  • graffitti: Aaron Doupe not concerned, will be removed with solvent, will create paper sign to go in the hallway – will be taken care of before Monday
  • add art project with paper (swirls) around door in hallway, book art project on stairs (volunteer contributions = space becomes yours)
  • chalkboard for people to doodle/create on
  • Kaela will do chalkboard in the hall

3. Communication system for coordinators

  • group message thread on facebook (easier to read than emails)
  • Brynn:¬†phone calls > texting, facebook > email
  • Wendi: facebook and texting (not a phone call person – phone is on silent)
  • Sarah: texting
  • Naz: facebook and email (alarmed by phone calls)
  • Kaela: phone calls (less miscommunication, faster information), but email and facebook are fine
  • Natalia: texting is best¬†or facebook (smartphone so personal gmails are fastest), shotty call reception

4. New system for volunteer sign up (15 mins)

  • Doodle poll failed
  • six coordinators = we look established, people feel less engaged?
  • need to work on outreach: space is open, it’s a student coop – take ownership!
  • list of project each week for people to get involved in (post here and on facebook – what we need help with)
  • customers make their own espresso/lattes (picture of Gus on espresso machine?)
  • clothesline
  • send out art project info with doodle poll tonight
  • clothing swap rack (creative way to display clothes: bike tire? tree?)

5. Inventory and clean up systems (15 mins)

  • once a week, rotating coordinator duty: grab friends and tidy space
  • inventory system: not matching – print out excel document
  • volunteers need to do both

6. Upcoming events and preparations (15 mins)

  • Benefit Concert: not part of a group (two students): raise money for independent theatre group they want to start, a small % of funds will be donated to charity, performances (music, poetry, comedy, etc.), have a drink and listen to music, relaxed environment, cc Aaron Doupe¬†= Friday, November 16th, 7:30 (50-80 people aim)
  • Haunted House: made an official ResLife event, not using kitchen (closing off kitchen?), apple-bobbing on terrace, costume contest, bake sale, can do event if pay for Lunik rep to be present (Michelle?) = Saturday, October 27th, 8:00-11:00
  • Lionheart Productions: setup start at 7:00 pm, Rocky Horror Picture Show screening = Monday October 29th, 8:00-10:30
  • Order of the Pheonix: end of the semester Yule Ball, end of the year Feast – ballroom better suited for Yule Ball?
  • Brazil-Canada Reception: bartender and liquor = Monday October 15th, 7:00-9:00
  • GRAS Smoothie and Game Night: social for group, kitchen for making smoothies, boxes of glasses in the back¬†= Tuesday, October 16th, 5:00-9:00
  • Friends of Glendon Photography Contest: move start of reception to 7:00 instead of 5:00, no microphone until after 8:00 – event can start at 6:00 with no mic = November 7, 6:00 – ?

7. Reminders? Comments?

  • Everyone log your hours!!

NEXT MEETING WILL BE LIVESTREAMING!

8. Clean up Back Area

Agenda for meeting October 5, 2012

Meeting Minutes

Chair of the meeting: Sarah

Secretary: Wendi

Time: 11 am

Present:

Coordinators: Sarah, Brynn, Kaela, Naz, Natalia, Wendi

Volunteer: Michelle

1. Briefing on meetings guidelines (3 minutes)

2. Updates from each council (20 minutes)

(i) Volunteer/Brynn

– mis-communication with volunteer sign up; people won’t do the Google calendar.

– people sign up their general availability instead of the specific time of the week

– maybe have a facebook book for people to post on and Brynn can put the times on the calendar

– maybe go back to Doodle; send weekly reminders on facebook or via email

– temporary decision: having a physical calendar in Lunik and people come in to sign in & also have a Doodle poll for the week. One group volunteering training every week and people can start volunteering after

– volunteers NEED to update both the paper and Excel tally throughout and after their shift

(ii) Financial/Wendi

– financial records have been updated up to the latest bank statement

– need documents from Aaron Doupe, open a credit union account, then close the RBC one

– spreadsheets have been set up for different inventories

– float of $40 is counted out every morning

– get binder to keep everything financial related

(iii)  Social/Sarah

– Res Life: Pumpkin carving competition Oct 24

– Brazilian: oct 15: alcohol permit requested

– GCSU oct 10, Cafe chantant. We will host GCSU alternatives to pub nights

– oct 25 Alternative Halloween night

– meeting Arron Doupe to clarify events and needs

– oct 27 res life haunted house event. we need to get paid $16/hr in order to give them the space.

– Arbour day: Michelle will represent Lunik and attend the event

(iv) Environmental/Natalia

– Vegan dinner went really well

– Give Bachman $40 for his work

– in the week ahead: fix plugged sink, find the most natural way to dissolve it. Get filter nets and clogs.

(v) general/Kaela&Naz

– Gus is coming! videos, documentation and live tweets

– order to-go cups

– the number of visitors are lower than last year, need to inform more people about the cooperative model

– we can use the walls to post information about Lunik

– excel sheets have formulas and do calculations

– try out YU Connect to promote us more and let people use it

3. Review of first opening month – inventory, systems, communication, etc (10 minutes)

4. Update on Gus @ Lunik details (5 minutes)

Event overview

– bring in beans and have interactive activity and learn about coffee production

– explain why it’s important to get fair trade coffee

– set up mics and music

– presentation slides

5. Update on conflict resolution workshop (3 minutes)

– conflict resolution workshop: self-evaluations for volunteers, develop a cue to all show something’s not ok, show support to the person confronting, resolve conflicts in a subtle manner

6. Pay (15 minutes)

Friday Oct 12, at 12 PM

Meeting September 27, 2012

Meeting Minutes

Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2012

Time: 6:45pm

Present:
Coordinators: Naz, Wendi, Natalia, Sarah, Kaela, Brynn
Volunteers: Tony, Kirsten, Nick
Prospective partners: Anna, Billy

1. Presentation of items on agenda

2. Rotating Art Exhibit Proposal
Anna – masters student at Glendon, soon to be Lunik volunteer that wants to have artwork up on our walls
РSpoke to visual art student associations (at Keele)
– Looking to display student art at Lunik
– Want to connect with student artists, have month-long displays of their artwork
– Partnership relationship with Lunik; we can offer help for filming or printing of artwork because we have a lot of supplies

3. Updates from each council:

Sarah // Social
Events update
– Wendi to make invoices for group events
– make spreadsheet for event details will separate columns for Volunteer and Financial Coordinators to make sure all the bases are covered

Lunik Thanksgiving Dinner (Tues, Oct 2 – 6:30 – 8 pm)
– volunteers to help out the day of, to help prepare salads, plates, etc (between 12 and 6)
– vegetarian alternative dinner
–¬†anyone know a band to play?
– kind of like Lunik opening party
– selling reservations for $5 and pay (more) what you can because its worth way more than $5
– Kaela getting dessert, Naz grilling corn
– Selling reservations at Lunik Monday and Tuesday
– will make a facebook event

Gus the coffee farmer (Nicaragua) and Yoanie from Gus’ Coffee (the coffee we serve in the cafe) are coming to Lunik!!!
– Tuesday October 9, have a reception + presentation
– fade into Late-Night Tuesdays (beer and wine)

Photography Competition held by Friends of Glendon
– hold reception/showing of the photo submissions on November 7 with wine and food
– negotiating times for event

– Check Lunik Events Calendar for full list of events!

Brynn // Volunteers
Training
– lots of people signing up to volunteer!
– for future training sessions, create official training dates once a week (not drop in basis!)
– the first hour you volunteer it has to be done with an experienced volunteer
– try using doodle again to create volunteer schedule, or try Google Calendars?
– have online sign up page open in the computer behind the counter so volunteers can also sign up for hours at Lunik or from home
– Kaela and Naz opening and closing the cafe doors, other coordinators have a set in case of emergency

Wendi // Financial:
– decide on a float for the cash box – ~$20 in change
– volunteers need to check inventory
– big project: volunteer spreadsheet to keep track of inventory, see how much in minimum should be in the cash box at the end of the day
– changing the bank account?

Natalia // Environmental/Facilities
– Lunik Thanksgiving Dinner

4. Tasks from last meeting:
– Bios are up
– Coordinators have keys
– Software is fixed
Р Workshop on conflict resolution

5. Late-night Tuesday
– Next one on October 9 after Gus’ presentation

6. Contract for groups to sign for event bookings
– to be discussed on Google docs

7. Closing after 8pm
– unless you have a pre-scheduled event the cafe closes at 8 pm
– closing volunteers would have to sign a contract

8. Abolition of volunteer points system
– tea for half hour volunteer, muffin for hour volunteering, etc. is offered – take it or leave it during the shift
– no more than 2 volunteers at a time
– no drop-in volunteering

9. Next meeting and chair:
Sarah is chairing the next meeting (Friday, October 5 at 11 am)

First Coordinators’ Meeting

Meeting Minutes

September 21, 2012

Here:
Brynn : Volunteer Chair
Sarah : Social CHair
Wendi: Financial Chair
Natalia: Environment & Facilities Chair
Kaela: Co-Coordinator
Nazampal: Co-Coordinator

1. Introductions – ok we all sort of know each other! How about doing a group photo/individual photos and spending 10 minutes to work in pairs and write brief descriptions of ourselves for the website?

Pair Bios: on website

2. Review General Expectations and Agreements for the positions
Notes on google docs:
-Basic Expectations on Google docs

-Coordinators: look into conflict resolution training – talk to David

General Agreement – sign off on next meeting
-drafted by kaela and edited by all

3. Discuss/Brainstorm how we want to co-ordinate everyone’s positions working together and weekly/biweekly meetings
-organize volunteers/committees
-credit system on case by case

Financial – 6hrs
-Update weekly
-Use a cash register
-Calculator
-have students make a deposit to use Lunik appliances
-Fundraising for community projects
ie. sale from disposable cups; selling old clothes

Short term for Next Week
-Update spreadsheets
-Work on a system of keeping track
-Work in inventory

-Changes to bank account and signing authority (the following week)

Volunteer Chair – 6hrs
-Network with students and recruit
-Training
-Consist volunteers
-Have people understand the space

Short Term:
-Volunteer Training
-Restock kitchen
-Volunteer sign up system
-Establish openers/closing
-Keys cut
-Get the names and faces of coordinators out
-FLyers around the school
-Create a volunteer doc
-Print of Volunteer Handbook (naz can do this on saturday and leave it behind the counter)
-dealing with influx of people who want to volunteer
-Opening Hours 10am-8pm as a space. 11-3pm- kitchen open
-Kaela will do posters; We can put it up (Naz on Saturday)
-Advertsie volunteer training and opening hours.

Social Space 6hrs
-Following the job description
-System for event intakes: contract, email AND meeting personally
-Online all the time- social media promotion
-connect with GCSU on alternative-to-pub events
-Put up calendar for clubs meetings
-Dealing with requests already
-Plan a coordinator’s night

Environment/Facilities
-Organize backroom and create a office space
-removing

4. Presentation of each person’s goals for 2012/13

5. Work out to-do lists

6. Tuesday Night Pub Nights
Are we still keeping/continuing this?
Yes we are still continuing

This Tuesday: Nat and Kaela on bar, facebook promote

Next Meeting:
Chaired by Naz, Sept. 27th; 6.30pm

August 23, 2012 Meeting Agenda

Meeting Minutes

August 23, 2012
1. From last meeting (5 min.)
-update on bookshelves
-update on signs

2. Review the dates on the calendar/To  Do List (2min)

3. Frosh Week plans (3 Min)
-Peer mentorship Q&A Session here
-Thursday  and Friday Sept 6&7 (6-8PM)
-Update on zines:
-Update on pins

4. Appliance Updates (3 min.)
Fridge is here:
Dishwasher:
Espresso:
5. Update on committee structure/positions + Staff positions(5 min.)

6. Physical Work Update (7 min.)

7. Food Summits (20 min.)

Kaela:

Natalia:

8. Plan of Action for the next two weeks
-frosh week
-ordering food/stuff

9. Pay
-remember to subtract IOU’s to Lunik.

August 10, 2012 Meeting Minutes

Meeting Minutes, Uncategorized

August 10, 2012 Meeting Minutes
In attendance: Kaela, Natalia, Naz
1.From last week’s meeting, update on pins, bookshelf and signs (5min)
a) Will purchase 2500 for $340
-variations of designs
b)Bookshelf: Just mount shelves onto striped walls (use wood we have)
-Just purchase brackets (L-Bracket) – Kaela
-need stud finder
-Kaela will talk to maintenance
c) signs – working on today!

2. Go over the dates on the calendar (5min)
-Naz will make an events calendar on a new page

This weekend:
-finish bar wood, drill in table-tops, paint touch-ups, financial things

3. Frosh Week plans (10 minutes) (Alexandra)
-Peer mentorship Q&A Session here
-Thursday  and Friday Sept 6&7 (6-8PM)
-D-Frosh will be here and frosh can join to ask Q’s

-For the Frosh Kits: pins and Zines
-Have for the August 24th.

Zine Black and White – Work on it this weekend.
Title Page
Brief Overview of the history and opening hours (12-7pm for the first week) (page 1+2) – Kaela
Pages from the Doodle Book
ON Co-op and Volunteering (Naz)
Garden (natalia)
Article on Gus’s Coffee on the back

4. Fridge and delivery (5min)
Kaela bought a fridge
-$100 for delivery

5. National Food Conference (5min)
-Eninna Luli and Kaela will go
-Kaela will get tickets6. Drill (2minutes)
-we have borrowed a drill from Sam for the summer and we will have access to Natalia’s drill.

7. Go over policies from Natalia and Naz (10 minutes each)
a)
Natalia presents: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13vBcoRfd2voStUkdK5-tm90tl7P3w2SbO9j0THS0slI/edit
-looks good
-advertise policy in space
-Make a letterhead: courier new, lunik logo centered in the page – Kaela made template
Naz presents:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xQpaYYw3149CI_KGPkf9LGpTfacbIJlsWAeRvfWM8EA/edit
-put the whole thing on the wall.

8. Liquor permit for September (5min)
Tuesdays: Late Night Lunik (6-11pm)
Sept. 11 and 25th.
Kaela will apply for perimits

9. Espresso Machine
-$2000
-Levied money will come in installments
-Kaela will incorporate a model for finances to include the espresso to see if costs are feasible
-How does it work – functioning, cleaning.

Next  Group Meeting August 23rd